Casual Fine Dining
Reservations: Please call 815-777-3773,
Please Note: Because our menu changes monthly, this menu is a sample of the type of dishes we offer, and may not be the actual menu when you visit.
- Freshly prepared Hummus with Artichoke hearts & grilled pita bread.
- Shrimp with garlic over Ratatouille
- Fried seafood stuffed Piquillo peppers with spicy tomato concasse
- Escargots with garlic in a rich brandy reduction sauce.
- Maryland style Crab cakes with our cilantro & cactus salsa.
- Mussels with lemon, garlic & white wine.
- Les Hors d'oeuvres varies, a plate of our specially selected appetizer treats, enough to share.
- Petite Beef Tenderloin paired with a tender Quail, served with red wine reduction sauce.
- Grilled medallion of Lamb with our homemade lamb sausage, topped with roasted garlic sauce.
- Prime Veal piccata & Seafood stuffed Piquillo pepper with veal reduction sauce & beurre blanc.
- Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon with tender Sea Scallops, glazed with Thermidor sauce.
- Angus New York Striploin, grilled to your preference & served with roasted garlic butter.
- Grilled Iowa Pork medallion with a fig gastrique, paired with two crab stuffed mussels, topped with beurre blanc.
- Yellowfin Ahi Tuna, coated with Thai garlic chili sauce, seared & served with Thai red curry sauce.
- Three cheese Ravioli with lots of fresh vegetables & pesto sauce.
- Sauteed Gulf Shrimp with Olives in a Provencale sauce.
- Chicken breast & Andouille sausage, skewered & grilled, topped with a wild mushroom Marsalla sauce.
All entrees are served with your choice of our signature soup or salad.
Veal & wild mushroom broth with herb crepes & Asiago, or Mixed organic lettuces with nutty Spanish cheese, fresh vegetables & sherry vinaigrette.
Other dressings: Key Lime, Balsamic, Spicy Mango, Raspberry, Thai Chili or Blue Cheese
- Fresh Asparagus with garlic beurre blanc.
- Ratatouille topped with crumbs & cheese.
- Wild mushroom ragout stuffed in a Portabella cap.
- Pecan encrusted potato croquette.
Our dessert menu changes nightly, with the exception of our signature dessert, which is always available.
Below are some desserts you might try when you dine with us.
Chocolate Cup: Our Signature Dessert. A bowl of solid Swiss chocolate, filled with creamy dark and milk chocolate ganaches.
Topped with fresh whipped cream and drizzled with more chocolate. Enough for two to share.
Fresh Fruit Flan: A thick, homemade graham cracker crust filled with a light and fluffy Bavarian custard.
Topped with fresh seasonal fruits and a Swiss apricot glaze. An international delight!
Banofti Tart: Tart shell layered with creamy English toffee, banana slices, and Kahlua mousse. The Queen of England's favorite dessert.
Chambord Cake: A double layer white cake, doused with raspberry liqueur.
Fresh blueberry filling and white chocolate mousse icing. Our most requested cake.
Almond Basket: A lattice basket made of crunchy almonds, set on a bed of honey. Filled with homemade green tea ice cream.
Topped with fresh whipped cream and raspberries. Unique and delicious.
Key Lime Tart: A secret recipe from the Florida Keys. Chef Steve only uses limes from Key West. The best Key Lime you'll ever eat.
White Chocolate Apricot Brandy Torte: Two layers of white cake, flavored with apricot brandy. Apricot brandy filling and white chocolate mousse icing.
All of our desserts can be packaged To Go.
- 2006 Johannesburg Riesling, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington
- 2006 Sauvignon Blanc, Giesen Wine Estates, New Zealand
- 2004 Voignier, Renwood Winery, Amodor County
- 2005 Pinot Gris, King Estates Winery, Oregon
- 2004 Riesling Kabinet, Dr. Pauly Bergweiler, Mosel, Germany
- 2005 Fume Blanc, Ferrari Carano, Sonoma County
- 2005 Chardonnay, Cycles Gladiator, Central Coast, California
- 2005 Chardonnay, Murphy-Goode, Alexander/Russian River
- 2004 Chardonnay, Raymond Reserve, Napa Valley
- 2004 Chardonnay, 'The Cutrer', Sonoma Cutrer, Sonoma
- 2005 White Zinfandel, Montevina, Sierra Foothills, California
- 2005 Rose, Ninet de Pena, Pays des Cotes Catalanes, France
Champagne & Sparkling Wines
- Seaview n/v Sparkling Brut, South Eastern Australia
- Mumm Napa n/v Sparkling Brut Pretige, Chef de Caves, Napa Valley
- Piper Sonoma n/v Sparkling, Blanc de Noir, Sonoma
- Piper Heidsieck n/v Champagne Brut, France
- 1999 Taittinger Champagne Brut Millesime, France
- 2006 Pinot Noir, Castle Rock, Mendocino County, California
- 2004 Pinot Noir, Joseph Drouhin, Burgundy, France
- 2004 Pinot Noir Reserve, Rodney Strong, Sanoma
- 2004 Pinot Noir, Molnar Family, Poseidon's Vineyard, Carneros & Napa Valley
- 1999 Rioja Reserva, Conde de Valdemar, Spain
- 2005 Merlot, Cycles Gladiator, Central Coast, California
- 2003 Merlot, Raymond Reserve, Napa Valley
- 2000 Grenache, The Custodian, D'Arenberg, McLaren Vale
- 2005 Zinfandel, Kenwood Winery, Yalupa, California
- 2004 'Sin Zin' Zinfandel, Alexander Valley Winery, California
- 2000 Pauillac, Chateau Bellegrave, Grand Vin Cru Bourgeois
- 2004 Syrah, 'BV' Beaulieu Vineyards, Napa Valley
- 2003 Meritage, Estancia Vineyards, Alexander Valley, California
- 2003 Escudo Rojo, Baron Philippe de Rothchild, Maipo, Chile
- 2006 Black Chook, Shiraz/Viognier from Austrailia
- 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, Cycles Gladiator, Central Coast, California
- 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Rita Reserva, Maipo Valley, Chile
- 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon, Raymond Reserve, Napa Valley, California
- 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon, Marcelina, Napa Valley, California
- 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon, Clos La Chance, Napa Valley
- 1996 Cabernet Sauvignon, Renaissance Vineyard, California
- 1998 Cabernet Sauvignon, Renaissance Vineyard, California
A few Wine Specials
- Chardonnay, Kistler Winery, Sonoma
Nobody makes a better Chardonnay than Stephen Kistler.
- Conundrum, Caymus, Napa Valley
Layered tropical floral & spicy flavors make it pleasing to the palate
- Chaleur Estates, DeLILLE Cellars, Washington
Sauvignon blanc & Semillon in the style of classic white bordeaux
- Stella Maris, North Star Winery, Walla Walla
A meritage of 56% Merlot & 44% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sienna, Ferrari-Carona, Sonoma County, California
The Italian heritage of Ferrari-Carona is reflected in this exceptional wine
- Orphelin, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington
A classic Rhone style with Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault & Montvedre.
- Ridge Lytton Springs, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma
A well balanced blend of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah & Carignane
- Teusner, Joshua from Barossa Valley, South Australia
An age old blend of Grenache, Mataro & Shiraz
- Luna Vineyards, Canto Reserve, Napa Valley
A blend of Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon & Petite Sirah.
- Merlot, Stags Leap Winery, Napa Valley
There's not much '92 left. Enjoy.
- Merlot, Pride Mountain , Napa & Sonoma
The vines are grown on the summit of Pride Mountain, unsurpassed quality.
- Enveiere, Burgess Winery & Vineyard, Napa Valley
A splendid Bordeaux style meritage from California
- Chateau Simard, St. Emilion, Bordeaux, France
One of my favorites, never released until it is ready.
- Syrah, Kiona Vineyard, Yakima Valley, Washington
Wonderful black fruit & berries with a smooth finish, exceptional.
- Casa Real, Alto Santa Rita Old Vines, Maipo Valley, Chile
A wonderful Cabernet Sauvignon produced from some of the oldest vines
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Grgich Hills, Napa Valley, California
A great Napa Cabernet.
- Opus One
A Napa Valley Red Wine by Baron Philippe de Rothchild & Robert Mondavi. 2000 & 2001 are available